I haven't updated the blog for awhile because June was an extremely busy month. It started with Kevin's parents coming for a visit on May 31 and ended with a 12 hour car trip from Corona to Pleasant Grove on June 23. So I have a lot of pictures and since this is basically a journal you will have to deal with the mundane list of events that I am going to post. This is going to take a while, so I'm going to add a little bit at a time, between the laundry and unpacking, cleaning out drawers and putting a way clothes. It was an awesome month we had a lot of fun and this is my favorite picture of the trip. Logan enjoying a cupcake at Maddison's birthday party. I've always said he looks like the Joker when he smiles and the green icing outlining his face, doesn't help.



2 comments:
He was so funny that day with his cupcake...super cute.
So cute, this was one of my faves from the party too! I still need to post my pics! He is such a cute little guy! It was great being able to hang out while you were down!
Post a Comment