Sunday, November 9, 2008

A bit late

I know I'm a bit behind posting these pictures, but It's been a busy week. We are so glad Traci, Tami, and the kids got to come and stay. We really enjoyed having them.

Somehow Isaac lost his diaper, what a cute little tooshy.


I love Olivia's cheeser grin

Traci helped the kids make some really cute cupcakes with bugs made out of candy. Logan is very proud of his. I'm not sure what is up with Haley, and Maddison took all of her candy off before she ate it (she's not so fond of candy). You can see Traci's example in the background of Maddisons picture.

Yanking the guts out of the pumpkins.
Haley's happy pumpkin. She carved most of it by herself.

Maddison's poor pumpkin had an accident, but it looked really cool.


Logan wanted a scary pumpkin.

Group shot. Kevin's pumpkin looked like Jack from the Nightmare before Christmas. The kids had to have showers after carving.


Happy Halloween

2 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

That jack o lantern picture turned out awesome....

I wasn't around when that pic of Isaac was taken, super cute.

Natalie said...

those are awesome pumpkins... good job