Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I love Christmas Decorations

I love Christmas. Especially Decorating for Christmas. Much to Kevin's detriment I also love buying Christmas decorations. He is always telling me we have more than enough, (especially when he is either taking out or putting them away in the attic.) We actually got Kevin to put up Christmas lights on the house this year. I'm not sure if it was my nagging or Haley asking for lights on her Christmas house that got him out there this year. Or maybe it's that after 7 years of marriage we are having our first Christmas at home. Haley about had a heart attack when he was on the roof. She kept telling him to be careful and not fall off. Kevin wanted to take pictures of the house, but I want to wait until there is snow on the ground it makes the lights prettier.

Here are pictures of us decorating the tree.


They both wanted a chance to put the star on the tree, so Haley put it up and Logan made it straight.

5 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Your kids like putting ornaments on the tree.... my kids like to take them off.

it must be pretty cool to have christmas at your house this year..especially since you won't have to haul all those presents!see you tomorrow!!!

Heather said...

:) So fun! Kids must make Christmas so much more fun! They are so stinking cute! And I love that Heley helped you to get Kevin to do the lights! I think I will have to resort to that later! Seth is not a fan of putting up the lights! He has done it so far, but I will probably need good tactics for later when he really doesn't want to! :)

Curtis said...

It's a good thing I'm not your neighbor cause I would have had a hard time not coming out and throwing snowballs at kevin on the roof!! We havnen't seen you guys in so long, we really need to get together.

Brooke said...

Look at you and your Christmas spirit. The tree looks great and I have to hand it to Kevin; I'm not sure what'll happen when the day comes that I require Greg to put up Christmas lights. I wonder how many injuries occur each year in the process.

Natalie said...

Have a great Christmas Kori!!!