So daddy bought him these:
Funny Logan story
A month ago Kevin was talking to the kids about going to Disneyland and he measured Logan to see if he was tall enough for the roller coaster rides. Logan was a little short and Kevin said well maybe with big shoes. The other day I asked Logan what he wanted for Christmas and he went into a long tirade and I couldn't tell what he was saying so I had Kevin ask him when he got home. He was asking for big shoes so that he could ride the roller coaster with daddy and daddy could hold him.
Logan and I were dancing and I told him to shake his booty. After we were done I said Logan where is your booty and he started looking all over his body, lifting up his shirt and getting concerned and then he said I know where my booty is...he ran to the closet and got out his snow boots and said here's my booty.
Logan is a very smart two year old. He knows his alphabet and can recognize about 90% of the letters. He even knows their sounds. He loves to sing, and is really a good kid. We love the little brat.


2 comments:
Those gloves are awesome!!!! He is a very bright kid....I love the booty story.
I love it!!! Such a dad thing to do, those gloves are great! Those are the cutest stories! You guys still coming out? What are your plans?
Post a Comment