This is Isaac's favorite thing to do. It scares me, I'm just waiting for him to fall through. He climbs it all the time.
He got this balloon when we got Haley's haircut.

Playing in the Sand at the Dinosaur Museum. Notice how short they cut Haley's hair.



3 comments:
Logan missed out on the pictures - Haley's hair looks cute from the front - she's petite enough to pull of the short hair - Isaac is adorable..
Wow I have missed out on alot!!! You are the blogging queen! I love all the cute and funny stories of what the kids say, they make me happy! I cannot believe that Isaac is already 1!!! Such a big boy now! And it looks like he didn't care what the cupcake looked like, it must have tasted good! :) By the way I love Haley's haircut! I wish I could pull off a cut like that!
I love the red stripped little man shirt in the first picture. So cute!! I think Isaac looks a lot like Kevin. Although it could just be his reddish hair. We had fun seeing you at the temple. I thought Haley was hilarious, as usual :)
Post a Comment