To me she seems much older. She is so helpful and sweet. On the airplane the other day Isaac hit his head and was crying, once I got him settled down I asked Haley to hold him so I could do something, and she sat there and rocked him and sang to him. It was so cute. Do they really have to grow up?
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Happy Birthday Haley
Haley was very excited about her birthday this year. After Kevin came down stairs in the morning, she looked at him for about 10 seconds then said, "tell me Happy Birthday". She asked us several times to sing to her. When I told her we were picking up Dallin and Katie from the airport she said "are they coming for my birthday?" When we were in the car she asked me "Am I really 5 now?" I said "Yes" and she said "I don't feel taller" I said "you don't get taller on your birthday you get older." To which she said "I don't feel older" Today when I asked her if she felt older she said yes.
To me she seems much older. She is so helpful and sweet. On the airplane the other day Isaac hit his head and was crying, once I got him settled down I asked Haley to hold him so I could do something, and she sat there and rocked him and sang to him. It was so cute. Do they really have to grow up?

To me she seems much older. She is so helpful and sweet. On the airplane the other day Isaac hit his head and was crying, once I got him settled down I asked Haley to hold him so I could do something, and she sat there and rocked him and sang to him. It was so cute. Do they really have to grow up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Haley! I loved the airplane story, so sweet!! Yeah we need an invention that slows the growth process, it makes me sad!!
Isn't scary! I remember hanging out with you guys when you were prego with her. Now you have 3 kids.. Where does the time go??
Post a Comment