Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sunday drive

Sunday evening we drove up the canyon. Kevin wanted to see if we could find any animals (he's still looking for the bull moose). We didn't find any animals, but we did find some great new places to go visit.


Can you find Haley in this picture?


Haley climbing a tree.

This tree stump made a perfect chair.


or a stool.



We found this huge rock, Haley and Logan climbed to the top.

Iclimbed up behind them to make sure they didn't fall and on the way down, I slid down the rock and scraped up my rear end. I'll spare you those pictures, but dang it hurt.




We drove up a dirt road and got to see some great views.

4 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty! I wish it was still green here!

maddison and tami said...

Oh Kori isyour daughter really wearing pink shorts with a yellow shirt????

beautiful pictures tho

kori said...

She dressed herself

karen burnham said...

love the pictures - the first one is so cool