Monday, July 20, 2009

American Fork Carnival

We took the kids to their first carnival. Isaac was in awe, his eyes were wide the whole time, until he went on a ride with Haley and then the eyes just got sad. He wasn't so thrilled.

Logan wanted to do the moster truck ride. His mouth was moving the whole time. Afterwards we asked him what he was saying and he said "wee hoo here I come."


Haley and Logan did the roller coaster together.

3 comments:

karen burnham said...

so much fun - I can't believe how blond Isaac is

Traci Elizabeth said...

I am with mom...when did he get so blonde? Also...he looks way older than he is! Great pictures. favorite though is the second picture of haley and isaac, the little girl in the backround eating the nasty carnival bar on the ride...GROSS. Looks like you had a great time.

RobAar said...

That close up of Logan and Haley is such a great shot!