The Smith Seven--The happenings and mishappenings of our not so little family.
What a stinker!! boston is into climbing right now as well...he is always on top of the kitchen table. Cute video...he looks so long.
HaHa!! He is so cute even when he gets into trouble! That video was even funnier then when you were telling me about it. What a little booger..
Trickster! Hey Kori - Rob and I are back! We can't wait to see you guys soon. I get my wisdom teeth out this weekend so after that we're free.
oh my isaac is too cute. um... i am moving to provo in august. i better see you often!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a stinker!! boston is into climbing right now as well...he is always on top of the kitchen table. Cute video...he looks so long.
HaHa!! He is so cute even when he gets into trouble! That video was even funnier then when you were telling me about it. What a little booger..
Trickster! Hey Kori - Rob and I are back! We can't wait to see you guys soon. I get my wisdom teeth out this weekend so after that we're free.
oh my isaac is too cute. um... i am moving to provo in august. i better see you often!
Post a Comment