The Smith Seven--The happenings and mishappenings of our not so little family.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Isaac makes a fort
Isaac likes to open the cabinet door and get behind it with his toys so he's locked in and keeps everyone else out. He came up with this all on his own. Pretty creative.
I didn't know you were expecting again!! Congrats. I don't think I could handle that many kids and yet you seem to keep it all together. Do you know gender yet? When is your due date?
5 comments:
Oh my gosh he is getting so big... come visit us i miss your kids.
so cute...smart kid. I think him and Boston could cause a lot of trouble together :)
Little smarty! Gotta be resourceful when you are one of 3 kids!! Love it!
That is great! What a smart kid!
I didn't know you were expecting again!! Congrats. I don't think I could handle that many kids and yet you seem to keep it all together. Do you know gender yet? When is your due date?
Post a Comment