The Smith Seven--The happenings and mishappenings of our not so little family.
So Pretty!! And may I add...that may be the best family picture you have ever taken@ i love it!
Did you find your dad's fishing pole while you were by the river?
so beautiful! Your kids take great pics. How is the pregnancy going?
Man! I hope to find some time to go up the canyon! The pictures look great. How's the new home coming along?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So Pretty!! And may I add...that may be the best family picture you have ever taken@ i love it!
Did you find your dad's fishing pole while you were by the river?
so beautiful! Your kids take great pics. How is the pregnancy going?
Man! I hope to find some time to go up the canyon! The pictures look great. How's the new home coming along?
Post a Comment