Thursday, November 12, 2009

Disneyland

Some more pics from our California trip. We went to Disneyland as a family. Maddison came with us and Tami was there for a little while. This was the first time Logan was able to go on all the rides. Being pregnant I couldn't go on the rides so Isaac and I did a lot of the kiddie rides while they were on the big rides. It worked out well because Maddison and Haley rode together and Kevin and Logan rode together.
Sorry there are a lot of pics, but we had a lot of fun and my kids are cute.

Maddison and Isaac on the Winnie the Pooh ride
.

Look Ma no hands

The Buzz lightyear ride.

Kevin and Logan on Buzz Lightyear

Splash Mountain. Haley says she really likes this ride, but her face says differently



With Mr. Incredible

Tower of Terror. Logan's first big ride. He's holding on to the cage for dear life. They both liked how their bums came off the seats.


Isaac on Buzz Lightyear


Enjoying Dole Whips.



Isaac loved this ride and would have done it over and over again.



In line for the new Toy Story ride.


Such a good big sister.

He kept running between Lightning and mater

With Aunt Tami


Morning Tram Ride

He was so tired he fell asleep eating his sucker.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Really good pics! The Splash Mountain one cracks me up! I can't believe Logan's hair no, he is a little boy now! Just in time for the next baby! Sorry we missed you that day! I wanted to go, but it wasn't working out! Glad you had fun!

karen burnham said...

Great pictures - I agree "I" have cute grandkids...

Natalie said...

so fun! We need to plan a future CA trip during the same time so we can hang out!