Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween

So I know this post is late, but we've been very busy.
Carving Pumpkins.


Tiffany and David. Tiffany has some weird fascination with cleaning out pumpkins. She doesn't like to carve them. Just clean them.




Everyone with their pumpkins.





Haley's, Kevin's and Logan's pumpkins. Haley carved hers all by herself. I drew on the face and she did all the cutting.

Isaac the Tiger.


Logan the ninja. Except he called himself an "inja"


Haley was a flower princess.

Trick or treating with their friend Miranda.
Isaac went up to every door also, he was just usually a door behind them. He learned to say trick or treat and didn't like it when people handed him the candy, he liked to pick it out of the bowl himself.



3 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Wow...thats a lot of bright pink haley :)

cute pics...it looks like you went trick or treating in your old neighborhood?

I want to see pics of the new furniture!

karen burnham said...

Looks like the kids had a great time. I'm with Traci - I want to see pictures of the new furniture and maybe you sitting on the couch!

Gary and Char said...

How cute and fun!! Kori your family is adorable!