I took Logan shopping the other day for some new church shoes, and he ended up picking out these clothes. He loves plaid shorts. He didn't want to go shopping with me and about half way through, I said "see going clothes shopping with mommy is fun" and he said "Yeah I like going clothes shopping, but with daddy."
Ah...an actual picture of just the two of us. The two of us at the Elite eight game.


4 comments:
love your hair...
ya, your hair looks great
who likes shopping with their daddy? remember when he went shopping with his daddy for a car and got in an accident? that can't be fun :)
Yeah your hair is super cute, great pic of you two! Love the one of the Haley and Logan too, so cute!
i love the picture of you and kevin you look pretty kevin doesnt look horrible either
Post a Comment