The Smith Seven--The happenings and mishappenings of our not so little family.
that little hill is perfect for that!! how fun!
by the way...did I tell you when your kids were here they told me they like their old house way better. Weird, huh?
Looks like they are having a blast..and the picture of Derek is adorable!
Ok Derek is HUGE and I know cause I had a huge baby too!! Makes me miss Mitch at that stage so much!! He is adorable!! And that is the perfect place for a slip n slide, so fun!
I want your baby he is so cute
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that little hill is perfect for that!! how fun!
by the way...did I tell you when your kids were here they told me they like their old house way better. Weird, huh?
Looks like they are having a blast..and the picture of Derek is adorable!
Ok Derek is HUGE and I know cause I had a huge baby too!! Makes me miss Mitch at that stage so much!! He is adorable!! And that is the perfect place for a slip n slide, so fun!
I want your baby he is so cute
Post a Comment