Saturday, October 9, 2010

Itty Bitty Football

We put Logan in Itty Bitty Football through the rec center this year. It is so fun to watch. Logan is a very competitive athletic little boy. They do drills in different stations and always play a little flag football.


Logan's Heisman pose throwing the football.




practicing field goal kicks. He tries so hard every time.
In this video Logan is running for a touchdown.

Here he is grabbing the flags. (sorry about the shaking of the video, I was trying to film while holding a very grabby Derek.)

Here he is doing running drills. Just watch his face.

At the end of this session Logan runs up to me with a huge smile and says "my coach says BYU is going to call me" I told him that was awesome and asked him if he knew what that meant. He said no so I told him it means that he is so good that when he gets older BYU is going to want him to play for them. He was so happy and several times since then we'll just be sitting around and he'll say "I'm so excited to play for BYU when I'm older" or "i'm so happy that BYU will call me one day". It is sooooo cute.

3 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

i should call him one day and pretend to be BYU :)

maddison and tami said...

HA HA KIDS ARE SO FUNNY YOUR SON IS HOPING FOR BYU AND MY DAUGHER IS HOPING FOR TOP MODEL AND SYTYCD

Katie said...

So cute! Logan cracks me up