The Smith Seven--The happenings and mishappenings of our not so little family.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Dec pics
Kevin's always been good at getting the kids to sleep.
(the big present is the wall clock my wonderful husband shopped all over for.)
Ha;ey's class christmas program.
Mrs Claus came to Logan's speech class. They had us fill out a questionnaire and then she came in with her book and knew all about the kids. Here she asked Logan about basketball and he was telling her all about how he plays basketball with his dad.
4 comments:
Where is the picture of the wall clock. I want to see it.I miss you guys. Derek is so cute.
Im with tiff..i want to see the clock!
I'll see it in a couple weeks. Love the pictures. Isaac looks like he is up to no good!
your kids are crazy cute!!!!!
Post a Comment