Thursday, February 3, 2011

Winter Fun

We had a really nice day so the kids went out side to play in the snow. I got them each a spray bottle and filled it with water and added some food coloring. I sent them and they had a blast "painting" our snow.




Haley got pretty good at writing her name




Then they decided to break in our new sled, sledding down the hill in our backyard.



Big enough for 3.

5 comments:

Kati and Carlos said...

so cute... I guess colored snow is good as long as its not yellow

The Bills Bunch said...

I was going to say the same thing Katie! Guess you have tons of snow and snirt! That's what Kelly Rippa calls dirty snow.

The Bills Bunch said...

Sorry, I can see you spell your name without the E...Still love New York?

Tami and Maddison said...

Looks like fun :)

RobAar said...

What a cute idea! You are such a great mom. I love that they sled down that tinie tiny hill in the back yard. Things always seem bigger when you're that small. We miss you!