Tuesday, April 12, 2011

canyonlands

On Sunday we went to Canyonlands National Park. It was a miserable wet day, but we hopped in the car and drove to the Park anyways. We started out at the visitors center so the kids could earn another junior ranger badge. Luckily most of the things were just a quick out of the car to look and jump back in. It got very windy on the drive home, but it was a very enjoyable weekend.







Funny story from this trip. On our trip to Moab for about 30 minutes Logan had to go to the bathroom, we finally made it to a bathroom and rushed him in. When I got back to the car Isaac said he had to go, so even though he was wearing a diaper, I took him in. His diaper was dry and he went potty. All weekend was the same thing he stayed dry and asked to go to the bathroom. When we got home on Sunday I put him on the toilet and he went, and then he wet his pants twice in an hour. So frustrating.