Saturday, June 11, 2011

relaxing day

We had no plans for this day because we couldn't get a pontoon boat. So we decided to just relax since we've had our kids up past their bed times every night, been up early, and have run them ragged. I got up and Derek and I went to get doughnuts for breakfast. I drove across the street to Dunkin Doughnuts and it was packed, they also didn't have a great selection. As I was standing in line I remembered that we had seen a Krispy Kreme close by, so I walked out and back to the car and Derek screamed. He was not happy about leaving without doughnuts.

The kids left their doughnuts on the table and Derek helped himself.
Our condo had a great pool with a shallow area, which Isaac referred to as his beach, a lazy river and a good swimming area.


Isaac liked to jump off the side into his 6 in. of water.
Haley's cannon ball
Last time we took Isaac swimming he would put his feet in and say "Look I'm swimming" By the end of this day he would walk as far as he could with the water up to his neck.

1 comment:

Traci Elizabeth said...

I love lazy rivers! and I love donuts! looks like a perfect vacation :)

im glad the kids are having such a great time.