The Smith Seven--The happenings and mishappenings of our not so little family.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
We met the Branhams for a picnic dinner up the canyon and the kids had a great time climbing the rocks.
Then Kevin and I met them to go 4 wheeling. It was a blast and gorgeous. It was still cool and there were places where there was still snow. We were gone all afternoon. Kevin and I had a 2 seater and we took turns driving.
Look how cute you are, Kori! I love that pic. I wish we would have been in town for that! Darn...the timing of things just didn't come together well for the blessing and wedding.
We would have loved to have seen you guys. Your big trip looked like so much fun! Especially the days at the lake. Water = summer fun, doesn't it?
Well... I hope you're doing well. I heard about #5 :)
2 comments:
looks like a blast! Wish we had been there too :)
Look how cute you are, Kori! I love that pic. I wish we would have been in town for that! Darn...the timing of things just didn't come together well for the blessing and wedding.
We would have loved to have seen you guys. Your big trip looked like so much fun! Especially the days at the lake. Water = summer fun, doesn't it?
Well... I hope you're doing well. I heard about #5 :)
We love you!
Rob & Aarika
Post a Comment