We have two Christmas trees this year. This is the small one that is downstairs that we let the kids decorate. I love decorating the tree also, but the kids always have it done before I even get a chance, So this year I put up my own tree upstairs. The kids had a blast and they love to wear their santa hats while decorating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
so fun.... you would have your own tree. the kids tree is cute. I miss you guys
So fun to have two trees! The kiddie one is very cute. I want to see a picture of the *real* one. We haven't ever had one since we always spend Christmas with family, we just haven't spent the time and/or money on one yet.
I fly to Utah on Monday and Rob joins us on the 23rd. What are your plans for the holiday??
Post a Comment