Friday, September 14, 2012

So my baby is 6 months old

Tyler is now 6 months old :(  it's going by too fast.  I told Kevin he was in trouble the other day for teaching him how to sit up.  I want him to stay a baby.  I will admit I am spoiling him more and definitely enjoying him as a baby.  I am much more likely to let my kitchen stay messy and just sit and hold him then I was with my other babies.  He can sit up and he can roll.  He only has one tooth.  He loves to gnaw on my chin and give me kisses.  When we were at the Dr.'s office Tyler was sitting on my lap and playing with the Doctors hands, but as soon as he realized he didn't know him, he tried his hardest to turn around and grab me.  He is very aware of his surroundings.  He loves to watch his brothers and sister run around.  Such a cutie.

Here are all 5 at 6 months old.  Tyler is my smallest.
 17 lbs 7 oz.  26"
 Derek 20 lbs 1 oz.  27 1/4 "
Isaac 18 lbs 27 1/4 "

Logan 17 lbs 10 oz 28"



Haley 18 lbs 6 oz 27"

1 comment:

Traci Elizabeth said...

awww fattie derek. ;) tyler and isaac look so much alike! enjoy your little guy