Alright to finish February. Tyler enjoyed his first corn on the cob. And boy did he enjoy it!
I put a little spike on his head to make him look like a dinosaur.
Haley played basketball this year, and she did awesome. She had a high score of 12 points, had lots of rebounds and played really aggressive. We had a lot of fun watching her. She was able to play with a friend from church and her coach was also from our ward.
Kevin and his brood.
We spent a lot of time at the Dr.'s office.
Justice (haley's favorite store) was having a sale. I told Haley if she watched Ty while I was at the Gym and Kevin was sleeping that I would take her later that day. A little later that morning Haley threw up in Kevin's car so I said to Haley I guess we're not going shopping today, and she said oh yes we are. So we did. This shirt she bought sums it up. She likes bright sparkly colors.
Derek chillin on my bed!
An outfit Haley bought from Justice. Gotta love the bright purple boots.
Ty and I went to Cali for Kati's bridal shower. Here we are at the airport. Unfortunately Tyler was having some stomach issues and as soon as the plane landed he threw up all over me. Much to the disgust of the plane full of Cheerleaders. Poor kid threw up every night for a week it was miserable.
Ty playing with Gordon. They liked giving kisses.
Unfortunately Tyler was sick the whole time we were there, and the only person he would go to was Maddison. The first time he saw her he reached for her. (I think he was missing his Haley)The plane trip home. Unfortunately Tyler pretty much screamed for the first half of the flight. There was nothing I could do. He would throw his whole body back and just scream. I took him to the Dr.'s the next day and they put him on some medicine for his tummy.
Me and my boys
During half time at a BYU game they honored Super bowl champion Dennis Pitta who had just had a touchdown reception in the super bowl .


No comments:
Post a Comment