Tyler decided to help dad. I was very impressed with him putting the screwdriver in the right place.
Tyler learned how to climb on the fireplace.
Tyler is learning to wrestle from his big brothers. 5 kids and I at Costco. They had some yummy samples.
I told Isaac to put on a jacket and next thing I know he's wondering why this jacket won't fit. It's Tyler's.
Ty playing in some mud at Isaac's soccer game.
I put Ty down for a nap and turn on my tv to buffer the kids noises. He was asleep for a couple of hours, so I checked on him and he was lying in bed watching cartoons.
Isaac stole my camera to take pics of the puzzle he did.
Tyler is enjoying his first slurpee.
Isaac fell asleep.
Haley and Kevin hiked Y Mountain with the youth in our ward.
Haley sitting on the "Y" on Y mountain.
Leo the Lion at Logan's soccer game.
We were at Haley's soccer game and I looked at Tyler and thought his pants looked funny, turns out I had put Logan's shorts on him instead of his pants. It had been cold, so Haley wore long pants for her soccer game, but when we got there it was warm so I had her switch with Logan to wear his shorts and he wore her pants. Funny thing was, she was more upset about wearing "boy" shorts then Logan was about wearing her gray yoga pants with a purple heart!
Jordan and Amanda came over and we played Just Dance. Here are the boys having their turn.


No comments:
Post a Comment