Our beautiful fall weather ended abruptly on Sept. 25th. Yes already snow on the mountains.
But we still had flag football games to go to. Here Derek is sporting his new jacket. I bought Isaac a similar jacket from Costco in gray. When I bought it Derek told me he wanted this "bluey" one. I told him next time hoping he would forget. Well I forgot but I guess he didn't because the next time we went to Costco he was sitting in the back of the cart looking at my phone and all of a sudden i hear in a very no nonsense voice "yep that's the one I want, the bluey" it took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about because he was still looking at my phone. But there it is, he got his bluey.
Tyler was not happy at this football game and the only way I could keep him entertained was by taking pictures.
The many faces of Ty
We had several cold games.
Haley made this cherry pie in a cooking class, she also made an apple pie and chili in a biscuit bread bowl.
Kevin was given 2 tickets to a BYU game and he took Logan. Logan decided to attach his stadium blanket to his scarf so he wouldn't have to carry it.
At the BYU game. Logan loved it and pays very close attention to the whole game. We had several fumbles inside the red zone, and when we finally made it in for a touchdown. He started yelling, "he didn't fumble, he didn't fumble."


No comments:
Post a Comment