Tuesday, December 31, 2013

november wrap-up

 Tyler loves chips.  They are his favorite food, unfortunately.  I bought this bag of chips so that I could try the new flavor and next thing I know he had finished the bag, crumbs and everything.
 fat baby
 Boys pretending to have a wonderful phone conversation.
 Logan made an AAU club basketball team.
 just too cute.
 Tyler was reading a book in my bed after his nap.
 Haley has been going to a craft and cooking club.  This is a plate of goodies.
 Haley had to do an autobiographical book report and we picked a book about Bill Peet and she had to dress up as him.  We borrowed a vest from our neighbor and at first Haley didn't want to wear it because she said it smelled like our neighbor Noah, who is a 10 year old boy.
 Nap time.
 I got to help at Isaac's kindergarten thanksgiving feast.
 Tyler enjoyed his Thanksgiving dinner.  He's licking the plate clean.
 Our snake has gotten really big.
Isaac went with Kevin and I to the BYU/Utah st basketball game at Energy Solutions Arena.

No comments: