So I'm not sure how to start this so I'm just going to dive in. This is Logan our 2 year old. I've heard about kids falling asleep at the table but never experienced it. Especially since anyone who knows my kids knows they love to eat. And of course being the wonderful parents we are we left him like that so we could take a picture and finish our dinner.
This is how we found him that night. Of course again we leave him to go get the camera and then next position
All in all a good day of sleeping for Logan.
We also have another website that has more pictures of him it's www.kevinkori.com/logan


5 comments:
I often fall asleep at the table when I don't get a nap as well.
He is getting so big! I am in love with these pics, super cute. Thanks for appeasing my selfish desires and starting a blog so I can see my cute nephews and niece.
Cute! Cute! Cute Family! I think your kids are all about the same age as mine...three kids and the oldest is almost 4? What were we thinking?
Hi Smith Family, this is the Green family (aka James, Natllely & Riley) Cool to see you guys have a blog now. What a fun family. You guys aren't messin' around ;). We look forward to seeing your updates!
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. There is no turning back now.
Use it like a way to journal-you can even turn the posts into a book!
I love the sleeping pics! Especially the table one.
Can't wait to see more!
So cute! I love it! I wish I could sleep like that!
Post a Comment