The Smith Seven--The happenings and mishappenings of our not so little family.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Thank you Traci
My sister has wanted me to do a blog so bad that she finally set it up for me. She hopes I keep this up better than I do our website. So bear with me as I figure out how to set this thing up.
Yah!! I'm so excited that you finally have a blog!! You have such a cute family!! I think the last time we saw you was at your little Logan's baby blessing! I hope you update your blog often so we can all see what your family is up to! =)
4 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now post the pics of my cute nephew falling asleep at the table, I am dying to see them!
Great Blog..be careful Kori...this blogging stuff is addicting.. ask my wife :)
Yah!! I'm so excited that you finally have a blog!! You have such a cute family!! I think the last time we saw you was at your little Logan's baby blessing! I hope you update your blog often so we can all see what your family is up to! =)
Yay! Finally! I'm glad you're here! :)
Post a Comment