Monday, June 2, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!


Yesterday we had Isaac's baby blessing. We blessed our other babies much younger than this one. Kevin said this blessing would be a lot shorter because this kid is just too heavy. When Kevin walked to the front Logan stood on the pew and yelled, "That's my daddy up there". When the blessing was over Haley said Isaac sure was good during that prayer. We were afraid he would yell, because he seems to do that anytime Kevin holds him, but he didn't make a sound.

4 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Cute.Cute.Cute. I am glad he behaved during the blessing, lets see if we can get Boston to do the same thing!!!

Brooke said...

I just emailed you and found that your blog was on Heather's blog. Your kids are so cute. Let's get together soon.

Lindz said...

What a fun day! Your kids look so cute! I'm sad we missed the blessing...we'll have to get together soon!

Heather said...

He is so adorable! Love the slide show, you are getting good at this! :) It was really fun hanging out today, we definitely gotta plan another reunion, utah style!