So I'm not a Susie Homemaker. We used the store bought dough and icing for our cookies, but I did add the food coloring, so everyone could make their own. I actually prefer the store bought dough, because then I make smaller batches and there is less for me to eat. The kids had a lot of fun choosing the color they wanted and making their own.
Of course I think the kids like the icing more than the cookies
Logan enjoyed his cookie.
Haley takes this very seriously.
Daddy even got into it. Oh by the way, here is my new table. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This just made me giggle cause you're gonna think I'm a brat when you read the post I just literally finished! It's called Heather Homemaker Time - no joke! AND we posted at the exact same time! So funny and random! :) Anyways, I think this is so fun and cannot wait to do the same stuff with my kids! They are loving it and it totally worth it when you don't have to spend hours making the stuff from scratch!! I love living in this day and age!
how fun!!! and your table looks great...a lot better than that green thing!!
Post a Comment