Haley Got a flower, but you cant' see it. We also got popcorn, churros and the kids each got a bag of candy
Next it was on to the carnival games. All geared towards children, and the kids won a lot of fun little prizes.
Here is Kevin and Haley on the Tornado. Unfortunately Logan was too short to go on. Which really upset him, I had to take him away and he was crying "I'm not too small, I'm not too small." The first time Haley had to hold hands with Kevin and they didn't spin. The second time she was all for it.
Here are some cows pulled by tractors. They also had several big slides for the kids to go. We were also fed dinner, and the kids got to try cotton candy for the first time.

Isaac giving up his bottle for the good stuff.
There was face painting there. I tried to get Haley to be a princess or a butterfly. Nope she wanted the dragon.
Logan wouldn't tell us what he wanted, (I think he was overwhelmed) so we went with the pirate.
They gave us blankets to sit on for the etertainment portion of the evening. Haley and Logan are enjoying their slushies. Yes our kids ate a lot of junkfood, but it was a special evening.
Every year Omniture plays Rock Paper Scissors for some big prizes. This year there was about 1800 people playing. Kevin made it to the final 3 where he was up against 2 little girls, about 7 and 9 years old. He ended up coming in second and winning a 2500 gift card. First place got 5000. Here is Kevin and the 2 girls.


5 comments:
What a fun day! And how nice to win such a fun prize!!
I hate kevin. Well not really, but....he really needs to teach me the art of rock, paper, scissors.
How fun! What a great event for the family! What is Omniture? I have never heard of it.
Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Congrats on the second place! That is awesome. Your kids are darling!
LOVE your new backround!
Post a Comment