Friday, September 5, 2008

Haley Starts "Big Girl" School

Haley started Pre-school. She was so excited to go to her first day. I took her in, the teacher gave her a name tag and told her to put her backpack in the cubby. She started to put it away and then said "mommy which one" I told her to put it in an empty one. Then she came to me I gave her a hug and kiss. she didn't even say goodbye walked over to a table and never gave me a second look. What happened to our shy little girl.


On her second day of school I got her ready and told her it was time to go and she said "don't you need to take my picture." When I picked her up, I told her we were going to the park, she said "because it's my special first day of school." I told her no it was her second day of school, and she said because it's my special second day of school. I guess she thinks every school day is special. Won't be long before that changes.










Haley is such a delight in our life. I can't believe how fast she's grown up. She is extremely curious and always asking questions. She retains a lot of that knowledge and I hear her explaining things to Logan. She is very good with Isaac and loves to take care of him. She is 100% a Daddy's girl. She loves to read the Book of Mormon at night with us, and then retells the stories to Logan every morning. She loves to sing, and has a great memory. She is beautiful and sweet and gets more so every day. We love you Haley.

7 comments:

Tiffany And David said...

Wow Those are Great Pictures. Haley looks so cute! I love those pictures of her. Did you or Kevin takes those pictures?

Traci Elizabeth said...

I LOVE those black and whites....they totally show Haley's personality!!! Go Haley!

Brooke said...

That first picture looks exactly like you, Kori. I really think it could be a picture of you at that age. Look keeps asking about Haley and waondering when he gets to play with her again.

Heather said...

Those pics are the best, she is so photogenic - totally loving the camera! So cute! I'm glad she loves it!

Christensen Family said...

Oh she is a cutie! They just grow up too fast!

DanielLisaCaliDavidEmmaline said...

Yes, Kori I have two kids now, but I was shocked to see that you guys have 3. My it has been a while since I have seen you. Daniel remembered going to six flags with you in Dallas and your ugly comfortable couch. I was impressed because my hubby doesn't usually remember that much detail about many things. My, Haley has grown so much and is beautiful. Does that mean Cali will grow that fast too. It is great to get back in contact with you.

everyday katie said...

Her personality reminds me of Parker...must be an oldest child thing.

She is BEAUTIFUL!