Thursday, September 4, 2008

Uh-oh I'm in trouble

Sorry this video is so long, but I don't know how to shorten it, and I wanted to see what he was going to do.

He got atound the room pretty good this way, but here he is more interested in the camera then moving.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Wow, isn't it amazing how little kids move? It seems like I'm more and more impressed with adults as I watch children and wonder how they go from newborns to us... I still don't get it. I'm going to need some major "how this works" lessons in Heaven. How are you guys doing? If you ever want to get out it'd be fun to meet up with you, or I'd be happy to watch your kids so you and Kevin can get out. (I know finding and paying babysitters isn't too fun). I hope you're doing well. You're kids are adorable!