We took a trip to the Monte L Bean Museum on BYU campus one day, because we thought all the kids would enjoy it. Well Olivia did not. She took one look into the museum and turned around and walked out. We took her in anyways and she covered her eyes the entire time. Traci finally took her out while we let the other kids enjoy. We really thought Olivia would like it because she loves animals. I guess she likes them alive better.

This is a picture Kevin likes to do with our kids and now Boston is getting in on the action.

Everyone but Olivia in front of the Lions.

Olivia is trying to hide in the stroller. She did open her eyes long enough to give me her cheese picture grin.

Isaac was having a good time. Aren't his two little teeth cute. He has 4 more coming in right now, so this smile was a rare thing.

Maddison has such beautiful big eyes.

They just enjoy being outside.

Maddison really wanted to make a snow angel on this trip and this was the best she could get.
3 comments:
That is so fun! All the cousins hangin'out. Looks like fun!
Yes I do like Washington! Very pretty in the fall. A little colder than I am used to but gives me a good excuse to buy a new wardrobe!!!
I love it! Especially the Boston head in animal mouth one - so funny! I'm really glad we were finally able to make it up there! it was great seeing you and the kids and finally meeting Kevin, you have a great family!
Post a Comment