The Smith Seven--The happenings and mishappenings of our not so little family.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
I am very brave.
I am the activity days leader in our ward and for the activity this week we were painting, which of course the kids wanted to paint also. Here is the mess!
The finished projects
Thankfully my table, their clothes, and I survived.
maddison probley loved that there is no wat i would let her do that here!!! then i hear you let them play with playdoh another thing that i would never let maddison play with
Yeah you are brave! :) My niece and nephews know that aunt Heather's house is not very fun! LOL! No jumping on couches etc!And messy stuff is a big no no! My poor child!
4 comments:
maddison probley loved that there is no wat i would let her do that here!!! then i hear you let them play with playdoh another thing that i would never let maddison play with
Oh my, I am having a breakdown just watching that...you are brave.
Yeah you are brave! :) My niece and nephews know that aunt Heather's house is not very fun! LOL! No jumping on couches etc!And messy stuff is a big no no! My poor child!
SO fun! I love painting but prefer to do it outdoors. Glad you made it through! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun with cousins!!
Post a Comment