Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan

Logan is 3 years old. Becasue of traveling and being with different members of the family, Logan celebrated his birthday for a week. So much so, that I forgot his actual birthday until on that morning he said, "Am I 3 now"

Here we are at Anthony's with Aunt Melinda and Aunt Lisa.


I took Logan to Red Robin with Grandpa and Aunt Katie for a special birthday dinner. He even got a special "coke drink".

And of course an extra yummy sundae.

He wanted a happy face cake for his birthday, so this is what he got.


Eagerly awaiting their cakes.


Olivia is really into singing Happy Birthday.



Opening his present from Aunt Tami.


We had a small family party and rented a bounce house for the kids.




After a long hard day.
Happy Birthday my boy.

2 comments:

karen burnham said...

this was such a fun day - you must have been tired - you spelt your sister Kati's name wrong...:(

Heather said...

So fun for him!!! Bounce Houses are the best! It was really great to see you, I'm excited Traci's in our area and ward now cause that means I'll see you a lot more too! :)

By the way Erin just had the allergy test done on Autumn and she did a post on it, check it out when you can and I will have her call you!