Friday, May 8, 2009

april madness

Some pictures from April I really liked!
Haley and Logan got Fishing Poles from Aunt Lisa for their birthdays. Here they are testing them out in the backyard. Daddy was teaching them to cast for when they get to go on a real fishing trip.


Isaac's favorite thing to do is wrestle, and it usually turns into an all out brawl.


Isaac on his first pony ride. He wasn't too sure about it.

Here is a video of one of our wrestling matches.

2 comments:

karen burnham said...

I'm guessing you are at the bottom of the pile...

Haley and Logan's Pappa will be so proud of them..they will all have to go fishing next time we come up.

Traci Elizabeth said...

I love the fishing over the balcony....awesome

To answer your questions. The kids sleep PERFECTLY when we go camping. We take the pack in play for boss and him and Olivia have their own sleeping bags. I was nervous too, but they have done great both times we have gone. We are actually going to Zions on Monday for more camping, should be fun.