Friday, May 22, 2009

Into everything

Isaac likes to take the tops off of markers and eat them. Thing is, I don't know where he is finding them, because I don't let the kids use markers. He even got his teeth with this one.

He has decided that he can walk down stairs instead of scoot. He fell down the cement steps trying this morning. Which left those beautiful marks. They start at the very top of his forhead. Later that day he was standing at the top of our stairs holding onto the wall and swinging his leg over the stairs. He thinks it's funny, it raises my blood pressure.

Love this picture! He looks like a man enjoying a cold one after a hard day.

We were walking outside and a bee started buzzing around us while I was holding Isaac. I was trying to shoo it away and it landed on Isaac and I couldn't get it off. Look at his face, he was so upset. He got a sucker to calm him down.

The sting mark on the top of his head.


Isaac found a new way to get down off the stepstool in this video. He was doing it over and over again before I started filming.

5 comments:

karen burnham said...

poor thing - he looks like he's been through a lot - I think he needs his grandma...cute video

Traci Elizabeth said...

First off, He looks so different from the last time we saw him! Second, stop abusing your child. CPS will only believe your "falling" stories for so long.

maddison and tami said...

traci you have no room to talk i see your sons bumps and bruises. but traci is right about he looks totally different

RobAar said...

Kori - we found a country dancing club and Rob suggested going there for our anniversary! What a husband huh? Where's the one you recommended? Austin?
Oh, and you were totally right about the water. It's pretty nasty...but there's worse & Arizona takes the cake.

Heather said...

Aww poor child! He stillsseems super happy though!! ;)