Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Funny Haley story

We were sitting around the table eating breakfast and Haley says to me, "When I'm a mommy I'm going to clean up after my kids." I said "and cook and drive and lots of other things." Then she said, "But I'll have my daddy to help me."
"You mean your husband"
"Yeah, I wonder who I'll marry, i bet he'll be the most handsomest ever."

Later that night we were talking to Kevin and I told Haley to tell him about the man she was going to marry. She said, "he's going to be the most handsomest ever." Kevin said, "but I thought I was the most handsomest ever."
Haley's answer "No he's going to be the most handsomest ever, but I still like you."

3 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Thats awesome...way to put it Haley.

Heather said...

So cute!! She knows what she wants! I love that she already wants a man that will help her too! LOL!

Shaun and Lisa said...

She is so cute!