We signed Logan up for Itty Bitty Ball through the Rec Center. They are divided up into teams and then they go to 5 different stations and end up dong a relay. Each time is a different sport, and the last time we went was football.
Here he is at one of the stations kicking the ball off a tee. I was very impressed by how well he could kick the ball.


Here he is throwing the ball through a hoop.

I know this video is sideways, but he is so cute doing the relay. He is so serious, until the end when he is all smiles and runs to give me a high five.
At this station they had to tuck the ball and run around a cone. He kept telling me, "no one can catch me I'm too fast."
3 comments:
Super cute - he looks like he is have so much fun
Awesome...i bet he loved the time alone from his siblings!
Aww! That is so cute!!! He is pretty good! This is a neat way for them to figure out what sport they really like!
Post a Comment