After the ultrasound we went up Cottonwood canyon to Silver Springs. On the way up we saw this moose right off the road.
Silver Springs has a nice walk around it and about half way through we stopped to let the kids and Kevin go fishing.
Unknown to us, about 25 ft away from where we were fishing, a Moose and her calf were in the trees. We heard someone else talking about it and then went to find the moose.
As we were walking back to the car we came to a fork in the trail, one leading farther up the mountain and one leading back to the car. Logan, who was leading, took the trail that was going up the mountain. I called him back and told him we were going the other way and he got really upset and said "No, that way goes back home." (He had figured that out on his own) He wanted to keep exploring.
On the way home we saw Moose #4 in the driveway of someone's cabin. Four moose in a couple of hours is not bad. Unfortunately the were all female. Kevin is still waiting to see that Bull Moose.


7 comments:
OH Poor Haley!!! At least Logan is excited!
congrats on another boy! Poor Haley!
I love how miffed Haley got, so funny! Logan is adorable with his "I'm happy it's a boy!" Love it! The moose are crazy too!
Saddest thing I've ever seen - made me cry...Logan made me laugh - I can't wait to wrap my arms around both of them and Isaac...see you soon.
That video is hilarious! I miss them, they are sooo funny. Congrats on the boy!
Ethan is going to have the same reation if I end up having another girl!!! Poor outnumbered kids.
I swear you made mom and kerry cry when they saw this picture
Post a Comment