Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Logan's First day of Preschool

Today was Logan's first day of Preschool. He was so excited. In fact he told me he was "super excited". He talked about it all morning, and he had a permagrin the entire trip. He asked me this morning if I was going to miss him while he was at pre-school and I said yes, and then as soon as we got out of the car to walk him in he said "are you going to start missing me now."









4 comments:

Tiffany And David said...

SO SO CUTE!!!

karen burnham said...

so cute - he always looks like he's up to something..can't wait to see all of you in a few days.

maddison and tami said...

aunt kati needs to do something wuth that hair!! he has his moms calics ( i dont know how to spell it)

Katie said...

Oh...he looks so much older since last we saw him :( But I guess they do do that