Last night we took the kids to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights. I think this place gets more crowded every year. It was very cold, but beautiful.
It took me a while to figure out what had happened in this picture. I thought we were being visited by Christmas ghosts. Turns out it was just my breath as I was taking the picture. So I held my breath in the following pics.


Haley had her Christmas program also. They had a pajama day Christmas party the same day. (Pink pj's, front row)

Each class sang 2 songs, and of course my luck Kindergarten was last and the program was 55 minutes long. I was very proud of her she sang the songs and even though she never looked out at the audience while she was singing, she was up there and excited about it. Slowly coming out of her shyness.
No comments:
Post a Comment