Thursday, December 3, 2009

Decorating the Christmas tree

I look forward to decorating the Christmas tree every year. I think it's good fun family activity. I hoping to buy a new Christmas tree after Christmas this year so we can have 2, 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. (Our old Christmas tree is too small for our new house.) Here the kids are decorating. Isaac was so deliberate with putting the ornaments on. He actually did a very good job, but I'm not sure he smiled once.








I was handing out decorations so fast I never really got to put any on myself. I did hang a couple in the back that I could reach from where I was sitting.

2 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

do you have make up on?? you look good!

karen burnham said...

crazy - I was thinking the same thing - I even blew up the picture to see if I could tell if you had make up on or not...then I read Traci's comment! The pictures are great - you are hiding the belly really good in this picture.