Sunday, March 7, 2010

Isaac turns 2

He's 2. They grow up so fast. He is the most independent kid I know. He loves to go in his room and just play. He is very boy, loves trains and cars. Haley is probably his favorite person. Every day in the car as she is getting out to go to school he yells "Tiss Tiss" (kiss) until she gives him one. If he is ever crying (which is not very often) she is the first one he goes to, and then he makes the rounds until EVERYONE has hugged him and then he is done crying. If he gets hurt he immediately stops crying after you've kissed his owie. He is just a happy kid.
Jello is one of his favorite foods so I made Jello cups for his birthday (we have so many birthdays this time of year and Logan can't eat eggs, so I have to get creative for variety) when he saw the candles he said "Fire blow" and tried to blow.








Thanks to everyone who sent presents. He loved them. Haley and Logan were upset that they didn't buy him presents so they both went upstairs and picked something for him and wrapped them in blankets for him to open.



He is saying "Choo Choo"






3 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday to Isaac!! It looks like he enjoyed his presents!!

karen burnham said...

I hope he loves his bear - now he has his own special "build-a-bear" to take to bed with him in his new big bed. Love you Isaac and happy birthday. Love "just" Grandma

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Isaac. I had been teaching Nathan to say "Happy Birthday Isaac" but forgot to video it. We really need to get them together. Nathan LOVES trains and cars too. They'd have fun