Enjoying some of Momma's attention. I was changing his diaper in the Ladies room and there were a couple of women tlaking to him and he started laughing. I was so surprised because I had never heard him do that before. I guess that's what you get when you give him some attention.
He was being a little cranky so between games (we got to see 2 of them) I put some blankets on the ground and laid him down. He was so much happier until the next game started and then he didn't like the noise. I guess he just wanted to stretch.
I had him underneath our seats.
Enjoying the game. The second game went into double OT with a couple of buzzer beaters that were fun to watch. We saw Kansas State vs. Xavier and Syracuse vs. Butler.
(This picture is actually pretty cool, If you make it bigger you can actually see them jumping for the ball)


3 comments:
His cheeks are so huge! Nice picture of Mommy and baby...glad you had fun.
so fun but lame that you had to buy a ticket for Derek. The last pic is great!
OOHHH! You lucky ducks! We watched the Xavier game and were totally routing for them... it was quite a show. That's fun you got to be there... (and for Derek too :))
Post a Comment