Friday, March 4, 2011

Isaac is 3

So can anyone just freeze time now, please! I think Isaac is just about perfect (except for the whole not wanting to be potty trained thing). He is such a good kid. He can entertain himself, he can play with others, he is funny, still cuddly, and most importantly still loves his mama. He is so sweet. I got home from the store today and he says "I way missed you" He knows how to work it. Whenever Jordan and Amanda come over he puts on a pouty face and crawls into their arms and just lets them hold him. His favorite color is Orange. His favorite song is "Eye of the tiger" Though he loves ALL of the songs on the CDS Kevin made for the kids . When we first got the CDs he would always ask what song it was and now he came name the song with in the first couple of notes. His favorite cartoon is Jake and the Neverland Pirates. He got a car case and hotwheel cars for Christmas and he plays with them continually. He is always telling me is favorite letter is "O". He can always put a smile on my face.






I took Haley and Logan to the Dollar store so they could each pick out a present for Isaac. Last year I didn't take them so they found toys from upstairs and wrapped them in blankets. This is Isaacs present from Logan. He already has 2 of these ninjas and he calls the Beatle Man.



Loving his cars from Aunt Lisa.


He doesn't quite have the blowing motion down. Haley got impatient and blew out his candles for him.

1 comment:

karen burnham said...

He's adorable.. I'm excited to see all of you this week!