Friday, March 18, 2011

Las Vegas Day 2 Friday

On Friday we woke up and took the kids back to the arts and crafts to make sand art. Then swimming and a lunch with Grandma and Aunt Thelma, Aunt Jo Retta, Jordan, Shilo, and baby Logan. We then had a second birthday party for Isaac which he was very excited about. Kevin and I were back to the tournament to see BYU get back at New Mexico (which has beaten us twice) Jimmer scored 52 points. I have never jumped, yelled, and clapped so much in my life.




Dig in!


Dunking Maddison



Isaacs second b-day




I was wearing my BYU shirt and Derek got chocolate all over it so I ended up just wearing a blue shirt. I was feeling bad about it so on the way into the game we saw someone selling U GOT JIMMERD t-shirts for $5 so I bought one. Here BYU is warming up.

This is actually from the night before against TCU. Fredette with the ball, Harsock in the middle, and Emery up top
Emery shooting the "3"
Haley and Maddison wanted a sleep over with Aunt Kati
There wasn't much room for Aunt Kati

No comments: