Thursday, June 9, 2011

National Seashore and Dixie

Today we went to Dixie Crossroads in Titusville for lunch. SOOOOOO GOOD. This is a favorite family restaurant and a must when we are in Florida. Here the kids are feeding the fish after lunch.







This was our lunch 2 dozen rock shrimp 1/2 broiled and 1/2 fried. DELICIOUS. The corn fritters are excellent also.



At the restaurant I took Haley to the bathroom. She walked in and said "wow these are fancy"


She really likes the restrooms in Florida, because all the handicapped stalls have their own sinks. She would always tell me, when I come out you know I'm all done because I have my own sink. She was very disappointed with the bathrooms in Georgia, because they didn't have the sinks.







Then onto the national seashore to play at the beach. All of the kids loved it. The water is warm, the waves are small and the riptide is minimal. So they could just play and have a good time. Derek started off loving the sand but then decided he didn't like any of it. But by the time we were leaving he was screaming for daddy to take him into the water and get splashed by the waves just like everyone else.





















I was impressed with Isaac he loved the beach and would run into the water as deep as he could and then run back away from the waves. At one point he looks at me and says "I'm really good at this"







A fit derek had at the beach before he decided he liked the water.




The results of said fit.





















This is the part Derek loved.










2 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

I love it...derek looks like he is being drowned by kevin!! what a fun time. I'm glad you guys are able to do this

Tami and Maddison said...

looks like a blast!!!!